Gordon is located in the upper north of Sydney, close to Chatswood. Relatively not crowded and with a mediam size population, it is a quite and beautiful place for living.
For those who are driving, Gordon is on major transport artery. Pacific highway and the intersection of ryde form a link between may beaches and bay.
For those who use public transport, Grodon Station North shore, Northern and western line of Sydney train, easy to go to CBD, and there's bus stop in front of the station which can reach Macquaire uni.
There 3 school are located here；
1. Gordon East Public School (K-6)
2. Ravenswood School for Girls (K-12)
3. Gordon west public school
Most of the house type in Gordon are seperate house, which give Gordon a more spacious living space.
- One project that will located in Grodon soon called Gordon Grange-- an 6 level apartment.
- Great location allows it only takes few mins walk to train station, and it takes 30 min to get to city.
- Schools surround Gordon Grange:
- Interior：great interior design
- Ground floor gives a larger balocny while higher floor gives a better view.
- One bed + study: from $749,000 and 2 beds are from $905,000.
- House type images: